Chicago Bankruptcy Attorney Joseph Wrobel Answers Real Questions About Bankruptcy
Chicago bankruptcy and consumer credit attorney Joseph Wrobel answers real frequently asked questions about bankruptcy and how it can affect their life and finances in this edition of the monthly bankruptcy FAQ podcast series.
Real Questions Asked and Answered in this Bankruptcy Podcast:
- Can a tenant use bankruptcy to avoid eviction?
- Can I stop a wage garnishment if I have no income?
- How can I protect myself from foreclosure with bankruptcy?
- How can I keep my car if I must file for bankruptcy?
- When can I purchase a home after Chapter 13?
- How much do you have to pay in bankruptcy?
Find this podcast and Read full article