Chicago Bankruptcy Question & Answer Podcast with Attorney Joseph Wrobel, September 2021
Chicago bankruptcy and consumer credit attorney Joseph Wrobel shares news and updates in bankruptcy law as well as business and consumer financial matters. It has been documented that financial troubles can cause all sorts of ailments, the most common of which is sleeplessness. Joseph Wrobel helps clients alleviate their anxiety created by the inability to pay bills and the embarrassment of financial distress.
Listen to the Chicago Bankruptcy Questions and Answers Podcast September 2021!
Just a few questions and issues from real people answered in this 30-minute show:
- Home Owner: Who is on the deed? Who is on the mortgage?
- Foreclosure: How to save the home that hasn’t been sold yet.
- Need to File Bankruptcy? Senior with debts considering bankruptcy.
- Joint Credit Cards: What happens when one joint cardholder files bankruptcy?
- Chapter 13: Can I keep my car and vehicle lease while in Chapter 13?
Joseph Read full article