Chicago Bankruptcy Attorney Joseph Wrobel Answers Real Questions About Bankruptcy
Chicago bankruptcy and consumer credit attorney Joseph Wrobel answers real frequently asked questions about bankruptcy and how it can affect their life and finances in this edition of the monthly bankruptcy FAQ podcast series.
Real Questions Asked and Answered in this Bankruptcy Podcast:
- Can a tenant use bankruptcy to avoid eviction?
- Can I stop a wage garnishment if I have no income?
- How can I protect myself from foreclosure with bankruptcy?
- How can I keep my car if I must file for bankruptcy?
- When can I purchase a home after Chapter 13?
- How much do you have to pay in bankruptcy?
Find this podcast and our videos on our YouTube Channel – Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE!
Joseph Wrobel has been a practicing attorney since 1973 and has experience in a wide variety of laws relating to legal matters for individuals and families. Wrobel helps clients get out of debt and get a fresh start. He is an active member of several bar associations and the Bankruptcy Panel of Pro Bono Program of the Chicago Volunteer Legal Services. After serving the U.S. Army Reserve 363rd Civil Affairs Unit, Wrobel earned a B.A. in Psychology from Northwestern University, and in 1973, he earned a JD from DePaul University Law School.
Find More Bankruptcy Programs on the Chicago Bankruptcy Podcast Channel on Blog Talk Radio!
Produced by Lone Star Content Marketing.