Many people face both expected and surprise financial conditions that cause them to consider bankruptcy protection. A car accident, injury or job loss of even one spouse can cripple a family’s ability to keep up with the bills while depleting savings; worse yet, a 401(k) or IRA (retirement accounts are protected in bankruptcy). Our approach to bankruptcy at Joseph Wrobel, Ltd. is focused on educating you, so you can make the decision if bankruptcy relief will solve your problems and get you out from behind the eight ball. To help you find answers to your bankruptcy questions, we recently launched our updated website.
Helping you find the information you need saves time and stress.
Our new website is similar to our previous site, full of information, but the new site is easier to navigate and works well with all your mobile devices. Mobile site viewers can easily find and listen to our Internet radio podcasts, read our blogs and watch our short videos answering the most frequently asked questions about bankruptcy protection. Since all bankruptcies are different, what happened to someone you know may not be what you could expect, or it could; doing some initial research on our website will better help you see where you may stand.
If you split your screen by two browsing windows, you can open our new website cbankruptcy.atigraphics.com and click the links in this article to the sections of the website that have useful information and learning tools.
- Main page: If you click on the images with frequently asked bankruptcy questions you will arrive at our FAQ page to take care of some of those basic initial questions.
- Scroll down the any of the pages to find several information videos in the footer section of our site, such as Why You Need a Lawyer.
- Listen and learn from our collection Internet radio podcasts on the Chicago Bankruptcy Update channel on Blog Talk Radio.
- Right above the videos, to the left, notice the link to the Bankruptcy Blogger, where we publish articles with bankruptcy information and news about financial success.
- Back the main navigation tab section on the top left of the site, hover over the FAQ tab to access Wrobel Q&A, a collection of real questions (and our answers) for bankruptcy lawyers on the Avvo attorney rating site.
- After studying up and reviewing some client testimonials, you can take the next step and read our How Do I Start page and find the forms you will need when starting the bankruptcy process.
We hope you enjoy our updated website and hope you can find answers to some of your initial questions about stopping the bill collectors and getting out of debt and off to a fresh financial start.
Joseph Wrobel, Ltd. has convenient offices located all over the Chicagoland area for your convenience. Our new contact us page has address and map directions to our offices in: Chicago; Deerfield; Gurnee; Naperville; Orland Park; Schaumburg; Skokie; St. Charles and Westchester.
Joseph Wrobel, Ltd. helps people get control of their finances and a fresh start at financial freedom. The firm’s website contains informative videos about financial issues as well as bankruptcy protection for families who want a fresh start. To keep in touch and read about consumer finance news and stories you can Like the firm’sFacebook page and Follow Joseph Wrobel. Ltd. onTwitter. If you need immediate legal assistance, please call Joseph Wrobel, Ltd. by calling (312) 781-0996 to talk to an attorney today.