Answers to Common Bankruptcy Questions in January 2023
Chicago bankruptcy and consumer credit attorney Joseph Wrobel shares news and updates on bankruptcy law as well as business and consumer financial matters. It has been documented that financial troubles can cause all sorts of ailments, the most common of which is sleeplessness. Joseph Wrobel helps clients alleviate the anxiety created by the inability to pay bills and the embarrassment of financial distress.
Answers to Real People’s Questions in this 30-Minute Show:
- How does a lawsuit become a judgment and how do collections proceedings work?
- Can I discharge my income tax debt in a Chapter 7 Bankruptcy?
- I need to file for bankruptcy but also need to buy a car first, will that be a problem?
- How do I start getting my credit score back up after bankruptcy?
- What is the time frame and process I can expect in a common bankruptcy case?
Joseph Wrobel has been a practicing attorney since 1973 and has experience in a wide variety of laws relating to legal matters for individuals and families. Wrobel helps clients get out of debt and get a fresh start. He is an active member of several bar associations and the Bankruptcy Panel of the Pro Bono Program of the Chicago Volunteer Legal Services. After serving in the U.S. Army Reserve 363rd Civil Affairs Unit, Wrobel earned a B.A. in Psychology from Northwestern University, and in 1973, he earned a JD from DePaul University Law School.
Don’t forget to keep up with us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Avvo, where you can read client and peer reviews! This podcast is produced by Lone Star Content Marketing.
Visit our Chicago Bankruptcy website online for more about the firm or call for more information at (312) 781-0996 or e-mail at JosephWrobel@ChicagoBankruptcy.com.