Chicago Bankruptcy Attorney Joseph Wrobel Answers Real Questions About Bankruptcy
Chicago bankruptcy and consumer credit attorney Joseph Wrobel answers real frequently asked questions about bankruptcy and how it can affect their life and finances in this edition of the monthly bankruptcy FAQ podcast series.
Need a Bankruptcy Attorney in Chicago, Illinois? Call Joseph Wrobel (312) 781-0996
Real Questions Asked and Answered in this Bankruptcy Podcast:
- I won a small claims case and now the person filed for bankruptcy, what can I do?
- As the creditor, can I challenge someone’s chapter 13 bankruptcy discharge?
- Car loans after bankruptcy 1: Can I negotiate a payoff where I didn’t keep up with payments?
- Car loans after bankruptcy 2: Want to get a cheaper car and get rid of the one with payments.
- How will bankruptcy affect my ability to rent housing during college?
- When can my Chapter 13 bankruptcy case be discharged, can it be done early?
Joseph Wrobel has been a practicing attorney since 1973 and has experience in a wide variety of laws relating to legal matters for individuals and families. Wrobel helps clients get out of debt and get a fresh start. He is an active member of several bar associations and the Bankruptcy Panel of Pro Bono Program of the Chicago Volunteer Legal Services. After serving the U.S. Army Reserve 363rd Civil Affairs Unit, Wrobel earned a B.A. in Psychology from Northwestern University, and in 1973, he earned a JD from DePaul University Law School.
Find More Bankruptcy Programs on the Chicago Bankruptcy Podcast Channel on Blog Talk Radio!
Produced by Lone Star Content Marketing (940) 498-2863.